Physiotherapist - Clinic Manager
Looking for the next step in your Career?
Our client is establishing a brand new Physiotherapy clinic to provide treatment, rehabilitation and wellness to clients throughout the Northland region.
This newly established clinic is part of a new Medical Hub development in central Whangarei. Well supported by a community-based rehabilitation team of 40 clinicians and the wider Group, the clinic is part of a well-developed and nationwide brand offering a range of services including physiotherapy, rehabilitation, injury prevention, and wellness promotion.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone to grow and develop their career!
About the position:
Our client is looking for an experienced and qualified Physiotherapist interested in taking on a new challenge in a leadership position as the Clinic Manager within this newly established Physiotherapy clinic.
Initially, you will undertake an equal division of both hands on physiotherapy duties with clients as well as clinic management duties. However, as the clinic continues to grow and expand, you will step further into the managerial position with less hands on duties.
You will be a highly experienced and successful Physiotherapist with excellent business sense and strong leadership qualities. You will have the willingness to not only make a difference by exceeding patient expectations with the highest quality of care and professionalism, but also the desire to support the growth of the clinic, lead the business vision and mentor staff to provide the best quality service possible.
Once established, the clinic opening hours will be Monday to Friday from 7am - 7pm (rostered shifts), with the possibility of opening on Saturdays.
This is a full-time position with a negotiable salary depending on experience.
The duties include:
- Supporting the establishment of the new clinic operational and staff management for the clinic including recruitment, rostering, performance and KPI management, managing staff meetings and procurement of equipment and stock
- Staff leadership and support, training and providing clinical staff mentorship
- Quality management, overseeing and reporting on quality of service delivery for the clinic
- Lead implementation of strategic plan and marketing plan in conjunction with Managing Director
- Develop new business opportunities and support staff to deliver and build new business skills
- Monthly evaluation of clinic and staff performance, providing feedback to Managing Director and weekly meetings review financial performance
- General physiotherapy duties including carrying out patient assessments, treatment plans, follow ups, and clinical records
Essential skills and experience required:
- Extensive professional experience and knowledge in Clinical Physiotherapy with ongoing professional development
- Staff management and leadership skills - previous managerial experience will be a bonus but not essential
- Good level of business acumen, HR skills and ability to implement business process changes
- An understanding and ability to implement financial budgets
- Excellent communication skills with clients, staff, Managing Director and head office staff as well as other health professionals
- Knowledge and skills in Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems and direct marketing - including Gensolve and Basecamp
- Strong organisational skills, highly-structured and ability to prioritise tasks
- Knowledge of Health & Safety and Privacy legislation
- Ability to lead the vision of the business and support the growth of the clinic
- Having established relationships in Northland would be an advantage
Salary: $80,000 + negotiable depending on experience
If you are a professional Physiotherapist looking for a new leadership challenge, this is the opportunity for you!
Don't miss this opportunity - Apply Now with your CV and Cover Letter!
Applicants for this posiiton should have NZ residency of a valid NZ work visa.