Experienced Roofers required!
Looking to join a fun team of experienced Roofing Professionals?
- Consistent work with plenty of hours on offer
If you’re a top-notch Roofer, ideally with 4-5 years experience in longrun and a proven track record, we want to hear from you! However, if you're a less experienced Roofer looking to develop your career, you will also be considered, so apply now!You will have the ability to deliver a high quality product and confidence working at heights. Having your own hand tools and a full driver’s licence are a bonus, however not essential. If you’ve got your EWP and Working at Heights certificates that would be great too.
- Top rates with negotiable remuneration package
In return, you will get to work for Northland’s leading roofing company. You will have the opportunity to work on a variety of jobs every day, from large scale commercial projects to architectural waterfront homes, and everything in between.
Successful candidates will:
- Communicate with staff and clients effectively
- Be organised, trustworthy and reliable
- Be able to work long hours and some weekends
- Be fit, strong and work fast
- Have at least 4 - 5 years longrun experience with a strong portfolio of work
- Work well and maintain high quality standards under pressure
The right person will be able to negotiate a great remuneration package based on skills and experience.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.